Sunday, January 23, 2011

We'll Have Us a Party!

You know how after a party at your house you basically need to expect some damage or at least a massive mess (If it was any kind of good party at least). Well the other morning i awoke from my slumber only to discover that my good friend Reuben had taken the liberty of decorating my Bathroom.

"Real Horrorshow like..."

Basically some fools had broken a bunch of bottles in the hall on the way to the toilet and I think reuben got the idea when one girl started cutting herself with the broken glass. So anyway, from what i can gather he cut his hand with some and proceeded to paint swastikas with blood on my bathroom wall. So i wake up in a daze and go to use the toilet the next morning, and am already going by the time i look around to see the room lookin like a freakin chamber of horrors. Long story short, there won't be any parties here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment