Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snapshot: Listening, Watching, Reading, Wearing, Wanting

Listening: To My 'Summer Jams' Playlist which includes some of my favourites such as the RHCP's and Sublime, which as we all know are exactly that. Plus a little Blink 182 for flavour, and lets be honest, a day this nice deserves it.

Watching: My brother play Call of Duty:Black Ops on PS3. We've been gaming non-stop for the last 2 days straight and are now winning on the hardest difficulty. Its kinda sad, but also kinda AMAZING!

Reading: I just finished reading 'The Black Tulip' by Alexandre Dumas. So well written to tie in with actual historic events. Parts of it are like poetry. Dumas really knew how to describe emotions in a way which shows a deep understanding of the human condition.

Wearing: My jean-shorts, a white military-ish shirt and white socks. I really know how to accessorise.

Wanting: The last of my cold to politely fuck off. I'm feeling so much better today and may even go to school tomorrow. Painkillers are God.

Sublime: These guys LIVED Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment