Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm Seriously Angry...


I seriously am disgusted by Miley Cyrus' (failed) attempt to cover Nirvana's 'Smells like teen spirit'. Not only does it fucking suck to the point that it is a disgrace she also tried to claim that Nirvana and the likes inspired her to become a musician. As if Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains and Hole were about anything other than screaming a big FUCK YOU to the same bullshit mainstream piss that this girl is pumping out now! I personally think she's trying to propagate some kind of 'alt-chick' persona as this isn't the first time she's done something she had no fucking clue about. Anyone remember her pulling the horns in photos a while back?

Oh yeah, you're hardcore...

I'm honestly not exaggerating when I say that I just wish she would die.....

No comments:

Post a Comment