Friday, March 2, 2012

Snapshot: Listening, Watching, Reading, Wearing, Wanting

Listening: to Guns and Guitars by Matt Mason. Mean country beat and some killer lyrics, "can't say no cause they driven crazy by those soul singin', bullet flingin' men that won't mind the stars."

Watching: Tupac, Resurrection. This is the deepest thing i've seen in a long time and totally worth watching. The realest rapper in the world who narrates his own entire life. It's a pretty heavy watch and brings a lot of social issues into my mind. Hated by the general public for his violent lyrics but totally unapologetic and absolutely a product of society, Tupac is basically my hero. (This from some skinny, white boy) Despite being a total thug, Tupac Shakur was a genuinely intellegent guy and read the works of Sun Tzu and Niccolo Machiavelli.

Reading: My text books for the Health Sci course... its just homework.

Wearing: My scarf and thinking how much I will be thankful for it when it actually is Winter.

Wanting: To make a human connection, honestly. Also that I could get off my ass to hit up the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment