Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lava Lamps and Lint...

I'm flat broke.
And I only got paid this morning... To be fair I got a bunch of good deals but I don't know how I'll afford liquor this Easter. And what Is Easter about if not ecstacy and liquor... or was it family and Christian spirit? I Forget. So right now the title of this post represents the contents of my metaphorical pockets.

Theres just something about lava lamps that reminds me of being a kid. I used to have a blue one with green lava and I'd stare at it for probably half an hour at a time and watched it like a battle between the top and bottom to see which one could push all its lava onto the other.

If you were wondering I also got for a meager fee a sweet microwave and a pair of combat boots. Because I'm mature and not at all an impulse buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment